HOW WE CLEAN YOUR LAUNDRY ROOM
Is your laundry room a mess? Don’t know where to begin to clean things up? Whether you have a large dedicated laundry room or just a small corner of the garage with a stackable washing machine and dryer, with just a few simple steps, you can regain control of the space.
- Dispose of extra bottles and boxes. If you store cleaning supplies in the laundry room, safely dispose of outdated items, especially if you don’t use them anymore or if the container is ripped or dented. To dispose of household chemicals, contact your city about proper disposal procedures.
- Organize. Place remaining items on shelves or in cabinets and bins so that the items you use most are close at hand but out of sight.
- Dust walls and cabinets. Lint in laundry rooms can wreak havoc on walls. We can take care of this unsightly lint build-up with a long-handled duster or mop.
- Clean appliance surfaces. Wipe the outsides of your washer and dryer with a mild, diluted spray cleaner and a rag or sponge.
- Scrub counter tops and wipe out the laundry sink, if necessary. Laundry sinks often end up getting the messiest jobs, like rinsing paint brushes and muddy shoes or serving as doggie baths. So don’t worry if it doesn’t look like it did in the store. Just clean the worst of it and move on.
- Sweep and mop or vacuum the floor. Also, shake out area rugs and mats.
If you are committed to keeping a clean home, you could benefit from professional housecleaning services. Christian Cleaning is just that. As house cleaners we offer complete home cleaning services including thorough dusting at reasonable prices. Christian Cleaning proudly serves communities throughout Tyler.
Call (903) 944-1386 for information or to arrange a free no-obligation in home estimate within Tyler, Texas.